The data filled in profiles gives more in detail information about the participants. A maximally filled account at DB Advisors will allow you find new opportunities.
- Click on your name on the top right corner of the screen. Choose Profile Settings from the dropdown menu. You can also go to your Profile Settings through My Account section by clicking the edit icon next to your username.
- General Info page will open by default. Here you can change only the password information.
- In order to change your password, type in your current password and then type new password in two following fields.
- Click “Save Changes”.
- Click on your name on the top right corner of the screen. Choose Profile Settings from the dropdown menu. You can also go to your Profile Settings through My Account by clicking the edit icon next to your username.
- Under the General Info section there are other Profile sections where you can add or change your data.
- Choose the necessary data from the opening list in the General Info
- In other subsections, choose the necessary field to add or change content. To add additional content to this section, click on the appropriate field at the end of the section.
- After you have filled in all the information, click “Save Changes”.
Editable sections in the profile:
- General Info
- PAYPAL info
- Social networks
- General data
- Work experience
- Language skills
- Computer skills
- Hobbies and interests
- Click your name in the top right corner of the screen. Select Profile settings from the dropdown menu. You can also go to your Profile settings through My account by clicking the edit icon next to your username.
- Under the PayPal Information section there is an Address and Social networks section.
- In any of the subsections, click the necessary filed to add or edit content.
- After filling in all the information, click "Save changes".
Editable subsections in the profile:
- Telephone (home line)
- Mobile phone (adding the country code)
- E-mail address
- Social networks
In order to add links to social media in your profile, click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Select "Profile settings" from the opened list. In the opened page, go to "Contacts" section. Under the heading "Social networks" you will see icons of various social media. Copy out your username on the social network and write it next to the corresponding icon.
For example, in order to find out your Facebook username, go to your account and copy your username in the browser bar.
- Click on your name on the top right corner of the screen. Choose Profile settings from the dropdown menu. Choose Photos section in Personal Information tab.
- Under General Iform, hover over the area with your profile picture and select your photo.
- Click on “Save changes”.
Requirements to profile photo:
- We accept only JPG and PNG format files.
- File Size is no more than 1 MB
- Optimal photo size is 400 x 400 pixels.
It is necessary to upload a good quality photo, where there is only You and where your face is clearly seen (preferably with a smile on your face), preferably on a white background (example format: passport / visa photos).
Failing to comply with these requirements may result in serious technical errors in your profile.