Color plays a vitally important role in the world we live in. Apparently, I'm not talking about color psychology. Color has the power to heal, destroy or disturb the human mind. What color makes you happy? What's your favorite color?
Well, our individual favorites won't matter. The colors I'm going to discuss are crucial, and we all need to love and let others love.
- Donate Red
- Being able to donate something we have in excess to those who are in need is the greatest blessing. Those who receive your donation will always treat you like God to show their gratefulness. Perhaps, not every charity can give you that standing.
- Contributing excess money, clothes, food, books, etc. may or may not be lifesaving all the time. And doing so is again not possible for everyone. Almost everyone in the world can donate something and that's donating Red color. You're guessing it right. Donating blood can save people's lives. It turns out that donating blood doesn’t just benefit recipients. There are health benefits for donors, too, on top of the benefits that come from helping others. And three major benefits are:
2.Improve your emotional well-being
3.Benefit your physical health
Please donate blood and let others live. Before you donate, please make sure you are in a healthy condition and you are above 17 years. “Remember every blood donor is a lifesaver”.
- Spread Green
- The second color we are going to deliberate about is Green. People say spread humanity, spread love, be kind, and we get to hear many other slogans. But the most important and inevitable spreading is spread green. Yes, folks, we need to spread green to outlast.
- We living beings need Oxygen to survive for some time. It has become extremely unfathomable to find pure oxygen and the greatest reason behind it is us. We have indeed polluted everything. Greenery is the basic need for each and everything such as a peaceful society, fresh food, clean air, purified weather, to decrease pollution, etc. We need to spread green, so we need to:
1.Encourage afforestation and decrease deforestation.
2.Plant trees within your available limits.
3.Educate your kids and increase awareness in societies and groups.
4.Be kind to yourself and stop being selfish.
Destroying Green from our planet is definitely not heroic. If you plant a tiny shrub, that's when you are considered as a true hero. So, plant more and more trees and spread greenery all around you for a healthy lifestyle.
- Save Blue
- Now, what is it with blue? By now you all would have understood that it is about Water. An essential element for any living being to stay alive, without which life is impossible. Saving water helps us to preserve our environment.
- Water covers 70% of the Earth, but only 1% is easily accessible to you. With water being such a necessary resource for life on Earth, reducing your water footprint is a great way to take action. Let's see what we can do to save water:
1.Turn off the tap when you brush your teeth – this can save 6 liters of water per minute.
2.Water your garden with a watering can rather than a hosepipe. A hosepipe can use as much as 1,000 liters of water an hour.
3.Check your toilet for leaks as this can save up to 100 gallons per day.
4.Stop treating your toilet as an ashtray or dustbin as flushing the same can cost you around 7 gallons of water.
5.Use a bucket and a mug to take baths instead of shower taps.
6.Educate your child about the importance of water and do not let them play with taps or sprinklers.
If we save water now, we are helping to ensure a water supply adequate for future generations. So, “conserve water, conserve life”.
Please remember that this planet doesn’t belong only to us, and we have no right to consume all the resources. Never afford to forget that “We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children”.