- Tell us a little about yourself. What is your profession? What fascinates you most in life? Do you consider yourself a leader?
Good afternoon, all users of the site. My name is Alexandr. I come from Moldova. Over the years, I have acquired several professions, I like to master and learn something new.
- In your opinion, what skills or character traits are needed to win in the EMOTION GAME tournament?
I think, first of all, it is patience and perseverance. Because it took me couple of times to take the prize place. I also had to motivate myself not to give up when the result did not please me. And, another important factor - good memory. Sometimes questions can be repeated and if you remember the correct answer, it is easier.
- What were you thinking when you started participating in the tournament?
The main goal, of course, was to take at least one of the 3 prize places.
- Did you expect your victory?
I tried to do my best to get the victory.
- What did you think when you saw your name on the first line of the ranking?
I thought, “Yes! Finally!”. And I just had to monitor the ranking to see if someone answered better.
- Who was the strongest opponent for you?
All participants are worthy of respect for the efforts made.
- What do you think is the most difficult part about EMOTION GAME tournament?
The most difficult part is probably the fact that the system constantly gives different sets of questions. And sometimes, even if I chose all correct answers options, the coefficient can be low. So to some extent, high scores are a matter of time and chance.
- How many attempts have you made within the 14th EMOTION GAME tournament?
To be honest, a lot of attempts. So much that I even lost count. Whenever I had free time, I tried again and again.
- Do you plan to participate in the following EMOTION GAME tournaments?
Of course I do.
- Do you think there is a “formula for success” for such tournaments?
Each passed survey in this tournament is a step to victory.
Conclusion: Patience wins the day