Our body is composed of various types of emotions. Emotion can be defined as "A strong feeling deriving from one's circumstances, mood, or relationships with others". It is the thing which keeps our body alive and humorous. It also helps to express love, affection, attraction and many more feelings with living and non-living things.
Emotions overrule in human life most of the time because of the synchronization between positive and negative situations in life. Every person has gone through a phase of time in life when life has shown them the best thing they wanted and sometimes the worst time which they have faced in their life. In those time emotions overrule always. Everyone wants to live their life expecting good experiences in life. But sometimes things won't go in your favour. This is the time you have to overrule your emotion and create a balance between your current mood and expected mood. Balancing your emotions will always keep you growing and motivated. If you are able to relate your failure with your success, then trust me, you have worked a lot on emotion overruling.
Following are some situations when emotions overrule is required:
- When you understand the hidden pain behind the success, your emotion overrules and gives you confidence.
- When you learn to keep balance between overreacting and calmness then you are able to relate emotions.
- Emotion overrules when you get to know that one or two failures can't decide your future.
- The time when you feel sad about something and on the other hand, you start finding happiness around, emotion overrules.
- When you care about small moments either happiness or sorrows and enjoy the moment.
- Getting rid of negativity inside you and searching positivity is a sign of emotion overruling.
- Believing in yourself is the biggest factor which creates a bunch of confidence inside you.
Life will show you different scenarios at different stages. If you want to live your life happily and peacefully, you have to keep a balance of emotions by overruling emotion with the nature of mind. The human body has lots of emotions inside.