- Tell us a little about yourself: about your professional activity, hobbies.
My name is Tamar Midelashvili, I am 38 and I live in Tbilisi. I am a Senior Manager at a private company. I love my job. It is like my second family.
- Tell us how you learned about the company and what prompted you to join our ranks?
I learned about DB from social networks. The post was intriguing, and without any hesitation I decided to sign up. It was more than 3 years ago.
- How long have you been with us?
1217 days, to be exact.
- Did you expect to see your name in the list of winners or it was a surprise for you?
Yes, I did, since I revealed the secret of how to get into this list.
- Reveal the secret: how to get into the top of the Average Ranking?
A little bit of luck, a little bit of Math, and things will work out.
- For you personally, the top of which ranking is it easier to get in: Majority or Average?
You can get into both rankings. Motivation is the main thing.
- What slogan would you suggest for the UAC tournament?
It will work the second time!
- Have you participated in any of the DB Advisors tournaments before? If so, what were your achievements?
Of course I have. I won not always, but quite often. The last win was the first place in Mind Fest tournament.
- Do you advise your friends to join DB Advisors?
Yes, always, and there are a lot of my friends who actively participate in DB.
- How do you encourage them to participate?
First of all, of course, they are intrigued by the opportunity to earn.
- How much time a day do you spend on the website?
I always have the website opened. I try to read new articles as soon as they appear. With regard to the debates, I spend approximately one hour on them.
- Which section of our website do you visit in the first place?
As soon as the website is updated I immediately study debates results section. Then I get acquainted with the results of tournaments, and then with new surveys.
- Were you interested in emotional intelligence before visiting our website?
Unfortunately, I was not. I didn't even know EI existed. I was very happy to take two courses in Emotion Academy. EI is important in all activities and in life. I am very grateful to my mentor and teacher Svetlana Mikheeva.
- What innovation would you be happy to see on our website?
More tournaments. And I always thought, how come that nobody had thought to reward the top 3-5 participants at the end of the year for the maximum coefficient?
- What is one of the most important tips you can give to beginners?
Never give up. It's only going to be more interesting.