- You caught a fish, you are granted 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
I would wish for good health to everyone young and old, I would wish for every person to have access to basic needs, I would wish for world peace.
- Would you like to be friends with your doppelganger? Why?
No! Because you never know what their real intentions are since you aren't related to each other.
- Do you consider yourself as an example to follow? Why?
Yes. I see myself as an example because I’m blessed or I simply can understand a person’s emotions without having them tell me. I try to see myself in their situation and see what they are facing and I try by all means to make them feel better. Understanding is a very valuable quality.
- What do you lack the courage for?
I lack the courage to change, no matter how uncomfortable I feel the situation I’m in, I don’t find the guts to change it.
- They say that you should try everything in life. Is there anything you would never try?
Skydiving! I’ll never try any game that has to deal with height.
- What would you spend the last day of your life on?
I would spend the last day of my life on helping people or family around me in any way I can. I feel very happy to help.
- How do you see old age?
Our old age is a time to relax and enjoy the real things in life like nature.
- Do you have enemies? Why?
I honestly don’t think I have any enemy at all.
- Can you let yourself cry in public?
Yes, being a very emotional person, I will cry at the most touching scenes I’ll get to see out.
- Have you ever met a perfect person?
No, I have not ever met any person whom I would call perfect. We all have some or few flaws. That’s okay, we are human.
- How do you take criticism?
Not well. I don’t think there is any need to criticize anyone. Speaking politely is better than rude and ridiculing words.
- If you had the chance to change your gender for one day, will you use this opportunity?
No! I'm very happy the way I am and I don’t need any type of body change.
- If you had a chance to gain superpower, which one would you choose?
- Please share one of the best moments in your life?
One of the best moments in my life is the day I gave birth to my first daughter, that was the happiest feelings I ever felt. The immense joy I felt when I held her can’t be expressed in words. I felt the purest form of love.
- What question would you like to answer, but they never asked you?
Are you lonely? That’s the question no one asked.