Queen Adolphus was born in Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria on 15 October, 1989. She currently lives in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. She studied Veterinary Medicine at the University of Nigeria. She is married and is a professional caterer. She currently owns her own catering institution, the Queenados Catering Institute.
- Hobbies: I love cooking, reading and traveling.
- Sports: I do jogging, swimming and skipping mostly.
- Strong suits: I can say that I am very creative, smart and industrious.
- My achievements: My greatest achievement is being able to train hundreds of students as professional caterers, who are doing exceptionally well in their various locations.
- Me in 5-10 years: I see Queenados Catering Institute as a global brand, as I am very passionate about teaching knowledge and skills to people.
- Negative traits: Sometimes I can be too accommodating and some people use this to take advantage of me. I usually try to be my original self, but have to be precautious in certain areas.
About the Project
I found out about it from a friend and have been a member for over a month. I check the website twice a day and usually spend around 40-50 minutes on it. I have gained a lot of knowledge and developed by EI since I joined DA. These are also my goals – I want to develop my Emotional Intelligence even more, gain more knowledge and earn rewards. I try recommending it to friends and family and usually show them my own performance and achievements to motivate them to join.
I have not yet been the leader, and I expected better results, to be honest. My biggest achievement in the project so far is coming in second in the Country Championship. My answers are usually based on my own experiences and intuition. I also study the Activity Log. It is the first thing I do when I log in. I think the leaders’ formula to success is that their responses are also based on their experiences and what they see around. I am greatly impressed by advisors from Georgia and Ukraine, they seem to be doing really well.
Questions & Articles
I prefer answering the questions either in the mornings or evenings and spend 40-50 minutes on it. I would like to see some more surveys on nutrition and dieting. I personally would like to know whether there were more men or women in catering business.
The first articles I read are the ones in the “Most Read” and “We Recommend” sections. However, the one I remember the most is How to Let Your Purpose Find You.
Emotional Intelligence & I
I was not at all familiar with Emotional Intelligence before the project. It has helped me build a skill of making better decisions. I think I could advice on food, fashion and health.
I am also one of those, who would like to see a platform for interaction with other participants. Here is the motto I would suggest for the website: “Development and Rewards”. I have so far won the prize for coming in second in the Country Championship for November.
Lastly, I would like to encourage all the advisors to continue being active on the project.
Database Advisor Analytical Center