From Dusk Till Dawn
60% of the respondents chose the sunset.
Database
Author Database Nov 10, 2016 Society and media

The sunset and the sunrise… These are the two most romantic natural phenomena. They have a truly magical vis a fronte. People embrace the most romantic feelings in those moments. One of our surveys was also dedicated to these two happenings: Which one of them do you prefer more? 60% of the respondents chose the sunset, whereas the remaining 40% of the survey participants prefer watching the sunrise.

Sentimentalism is a part of us and it manifests more clearly under dusk and dawn. It is most unfortunate that most of us neglect the chance of enjoying the majesty of nature in the mundanity of life.

 

Database Advisor Analytical Center

Other Articles
The importance of sports activities
342 Jun 3, 2019
5 POPULAR MYTHS ABOUT SCANDINAVIAN GODS
192 Oct 24, 2019